Friday 14 November 2014

God is fair

God is fair enough to everyone. When you got something better than average people, sure you will suffer on some aspect. (Something better does not mean to those millionaire, who  take all the branded stuff and travelling with private jet). P.S. I am speaking in general situation.

I used to blame to God, why I always cannot meet the nice guy or my soul mate. Am I deserve to hurt by man? What I did and cause me still single until now? These questions keep turning in my brain for years. I used to think that I was the luckiest one when I met him when I was 18. Haha, who knows, he hurts me and give a huge lesson to me when I was 21. Fine, God just want to give me someone better. But, Father God can you please don't joke with me and let me meet with the HIM can?

Thanks God for everything I have now. First of all, thank you that I am born in this above average family. We are not consider rich but luckily we are still not bad. It would be better if the "politics" in our family can be lesser.

Secondly, thanks God for giving me a healthy body. No sickness, no disability, no degeneration, no diseases.

I also thank you that You have given me a not-bad-looking face. This is what fixed in the day I born. I am not the standard or level which can become a Miss World. I am satisfy with this OK OK look.

160cm, 50kg. Cannot ask for more with this body figure. Average and perfect size for a Asian, a Chinese girl. I do not need a super model body.

I am not genius. Not super intelligent. But in school time, I could still maintain myself in top 100 among 480-500 students. As long as, I am not retarded not down syndrome, I feel happy.

Fair enough right? No partner, no soul mate but I have family. I could not ask for more.

This is what I have when I am in my age 23 years and 5 months. I hope it can be maintained till the day I die.

I just want a good husband. Happy family. Healthy children (1 boy 1 girl). No need to be genius, my level or a bit better than me. Look acceptable. These are what I can think now.

Appreciate what you have now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment