Thursday 4 December 2014

Change a perspective on view may change your mood for whole day

This is what I experienced this morning in Neuro Gym. I was discussing with the person-in-charge in the gym when to give the patient next appointment. I was sitting on the chair where prepared for patient to sit while they taking their next appointment or register. After that I sit there and continue to write my assessment form. Before that sure I asked the person-in-charge am I eligible to sit there. She agreed and I just stayed. Before the patient leave the gym, he came and talked to me. I was trying to avoid him and keep writing on my things, yet he still keep talking to me.

Shit thing happen now. The supervisor came in and asked, 

"Do you think this is where for you to sit and do your work?"

"No, sir. But I asked and she (the person-in-charge) said it is fine."

"Go in and do your work."

"Ok"

If I think he is scolding me, I would be unhappy and feel insulted throughout my day. I do not think so, and I just remembered this after my dinner.

Actually, I took it as a help from him. If he does not "scolded" me, I think the uncle would still keep talking to me. The first moment when I left the seat, I felt he is just doing good. Maybe he saw I was busying with my work, and I am trying so hard to ignore the patient, but I cannot be so impolite to my patient. So that he came and help me. 

Thank you.

I realized how important is your perspective to a person or to an incident. If I treat this in the other way round, I would be carry my sour face till the end of the posting. Does not matter what is he main purpose, no need to ask, do not need to know too. As long as we think in a good way it is good to everyone. I make him feel good and I am sure I do not misunderstood him. If I do also ok since I am taking it as something good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment