Monday 8 December 2014

Unlocked. Achieved. Let go. Put down.

解铃还是系铃人

Thanks God for taking my prayers seriously and finally lead me to a right path. Few months ago, I was looking for my foundation's transcript. At the same time, I found his. I was struggling on what I should do for this paper. I could not contact him since he blocked me everywhere.

I was haunted by this for years, 3 years. I tried to start new relationship, but the side effect is forever there. I can't be myself or doing my part as a girlfriend. I started to lost confidence to man, I hate myself, I cried for relationship.

Because of the paper, I decided to contact his brother and plan to return him the paper. After that, I received his friend request on facebook. I was crying when I saw that. I feel relieved and it is like finally. Finally, I know is he good or bad now. I admit, I do look through his facebook updates. I feel so glad and touched by what he and the girlfriend has now. No sour, no sad, no envy, no bad feelings at all. I know I am done with it.

My confidence is back. I do not need to be afraid on anything on relationship anymore. I hope my next boyfriend can be my last boyfriend. I am a little bit lost now. I do not know what a good girlfriend should do. Can I keep messaging although he does not reply? It is weird but I try not to give up easily because I know who I want, what I want.

Marked the date, 8th Dec 2014, brand new me. New life. No more regrets. I will thick face go to do what I want. I have expected the worst ending. I will accept it since I tried so hard before and no regret.

Love you  

No comments:

Post a Comment