Sunday 21 December 2014

Home is where your family is

I know and understand this ^^^ phrase when I studied abroad. I back to Malaysia and continue my studies over here, I actually never expect this will happen on me again.

This year will not be a good festi month to me. (December: Thong yuen festival and Christmas). Why I say so?

1. My family which included my grandparents, my parents, my uncles, my aunts, my sisters, my brother, my cousins all decided to celebrate this special season at Penang.
*I have been asked N times where is my hometown. From here actually you can see I have many hometowns. I born here (Kuala Lumpur). My dad and my grandpa born at Parit Buntar/Bandar Baru. There is also where they grew up. I moved to Parit Buntar at age 2. When I was 13/14 I moved to Penang Island. I left Penang back to KL again when I started my studies here. Since that time I spend most of my time, holiday and festivals over here.*
Everyone is posting their photos which taken on their way from KL to Penang. They also keep updating their current location. I wish I could be one of them. Probably with my love one (unfortunately he is still an unknown) updating our condition about going back to Penang.

2. The special one to me this season (yes, this person keep changing according to season. LOL. I am not a bitch, just I have not meet the one ok?) is also at Penang. But for his situation, it is kinda sad. He is there not for any celebration but for his grandma's funeral. Anyway, he is also at Penang, which means I am ALONE at KL. I cried when I see how he described his feelings on facebook, I worry about him especially those hours he drives all the way to Penang. I know I am over since people never take me serious in his life. *I am just being kind.*
This special situation + festival make me miss him more. He told me he wanted a girlfriend who is willing to base at KL but her hometown is Penang. Because it is easier during any big days. Both can going back together for the special day. What he said actually is quite true and it comes true. Too bad, the story is just without me. Tan's family celebrate thong zhi at Penang island. Chan's family is at Penang too.

I am here at KL because I have clinical posting here. I do not feel like taking leave, some more it is 2 days that much. I do not mind to get unpaid leave if I start working. But now I am a student, I think I should behave and follow the rules set by college and hospital.

KL is where I always call as home. Because here is where we all, whole family will gather every year. This year, everyone move to Penang. No more home feeling here for this 3 days. Think positively, it is "ME time, My time". I am a strong family people. So, I wish that in future my husband is someone take serious on his family.


No comments:

Post a Comment