Wednesday 31 December 2014

Summarise 2014

It comes to the end of 2014 without my realising. This is a good sign which indicates this is a good year to me. I have a simple yet special way to celebrate this special day. Now, I am sitting on my bed, with my new Maccie, typing this post. My family are here, enjoying the countdown show at living room. The weather is just nice today. Please allow me to be slightly greedy. Can I request for one more thing? I have everyone I want with me now except somebody call Boyfriend. One of my new year wish is getting a good and stable relationship. I love to cuddle with the man, reading book, watching any tv show or movie, hugging each other, making simple food. This kind of simple life could give me a perfect date.

Everyone is talking about new year resolution. I did it last year and it made it. Actually it is something goes against my inner thought. This year I am going to list down all according to what I really want and lets check it next year.

1. Get a good boyfriend. I do not have to care you are going to hurt me or not. I will just stop thinking too far away.

2. Get a tattoo. Tattoo artist - checked. Crime partner - checked. Design - need to be more precise when meet with the artist. Idea - checked. Part - checked.

3. Get my studies done. 2015 could be the last year I study like a student in a classroom. 2016, I will be only having my research, no more classes.

4. Braces. I have been talking about this for 10 years. No more dragging.

5. Saving. I think I should spend less and save more.

So far, these are the things I can think about. I am a simple girl, what I wish is also simple.


2014 was a great year to me. I travelled twice in this year. I met nice people. Not much trouble I got from study and posting. It just past too fast that I cannot remembered everything. People do come into my life and go away as well. I was down for a while for them. Luckily, it does not affect my life much and I do not actually care it now. Life is always about learning. I think I have learned a lot and found out my problem too. I will care less and show my real personalities. I hope 2015 could be busier than 2014. I love to be occupied by meaningful activities. Thanks God that my Jan 15" is fully occupied and I got a task to be done by April. May is clinical posting. June again is end of my year 3 and going to be busy prepare for final exam. As well as July. August is the only free month until September. I am call final year student soon! I cannot wait for my 2015. It seem interesting and motivating.

Happy new year everyone. Hope you have a great year ahead.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment